Apr 24, 2009

twhaaaa?

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THIS TWITTER THING IS BECAUSE I AM SO CONFUSED BUT I SEE IT EVERYWHERE. I FEEL OUT OF THE LOOP... which is normally okay because im mind-floating somewhere else in lala land (my favorite place in the world).... however, i feel the need to know what everyone is blabbing about.


anddd... i just drank WAY too much coffee. americano crackhead yes thats what i am!
wes & i are supposed to see earth tonight, but after reading stephanie's blog... we might have to rethink that because wes isnt into that hahahahaha he likes samurais & war soo it might be a beerpong friday night. hey, how about you call me? :) someone needs to be on my team because wes usually disowns me after 3 gameS

2 comments:

  1. omggg mee too! everyone has one of those twitter things! i dont! im gonna resist...i don't need any more distractions. facebook...myspace... blog...AIM! THATS DEF ENOUGH! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i agree!!!!!! i looked it up, its like facebook except all you do is update people.. lame. i dont need anymore internet distractions haha

    ReplyDelete